Black and White Wedding Ideas
Are you looking for black and white wedding ideas now that you've settled on a wedding theme?
It can be such a hard decision deciding on your wedding colors and wedding theme. There are so many beautiful ideas floating out there in the ether world so let me be the first to congratulate you on making a decision!
Now let's get down to business and explore some budget friendly black and white wedding ideas:
- One of my favorite trends that has sprung up the past few seasons is the black chandelier. You don't need to spend hundreds of dollars on the designer ones. Make your own. Pick up some old lighting from the goodwill and a can of black spray paint!
- Inflate dozens of black and white balloons and let them loose in the hall of your venue - a cheap and easy way to get a very Parisian look.
- Reverse the order of things: wear a black wedding gown and put all your bridesmaids and best men in white or ivory.
- Turn your wedding into a black and white masquerade ball.
- If you want to have a touch of color in your black and white wedding, use only one color or else it will lose the classy quality that black and white has. Keep it simple.
- Here's a money saver, make a wedding cake completely out of Oreos! Who doesn't love Oreos?
- Make a kissing bride and groom clothespin cake topper. Check out how to do it here.
- Gather some branches from the yard or your weekly hike and spray them down with glitter spray paint. Place them all over for some pretty sparkly accents.
- Set up a black and white candy station. You can have sweets like licorice, marshmallow, mints, ice cream, chocolate, black and white M&Ms, jordan almonds, snowcaps, etc.
What are some of the black and white wedding ideas
you have? I'd love to hear them!