Christmas Wedding Ideas
Finding Christmas wedding ideas should be an easy task as the holiday time makes some of the most beautiful weddings.
Most places are already decorated with lights, trees and berries so it can make it an appealing time to get married for some couples. Having a place pre-decorated can save a lot of money.
If you are getting married during the holidays, you can have an all white winter wedding celebrating the season. Or choose to be more specific and host a Christmas wedding. That option may tie more into your beliefs or maybe the holiday holds special memories for you.
Although you may not need to do much decorating, there are a lot of things to do to get ready.
Let's explore some Christmas wedding ideas:
- Use cranberries in your table decorations. They are bountiful during the season. And the cost versus wow ratio speaks for itself.
- Turn some used wine bottles into beautiful centerpieces with a little spray paint and epsom salt. You can learn how to do it here.
- Whip out some silver and red spray paint and cover those pine cones collected from your backyard. You can even add glitter to spiff them up even more. There you have easy and inexpensive centerpieces.
- A Christmas wedding is the ideal venue to let your inner glitter fairy explode. Bring in gold and silver tones wherever you can. Cover everything from your centerpieces to your bridesmaids in glitter.
- Set up a hot drink bar to help keep your guests warm and cozy. It can be alcoholic or not - for example, set up a pace for guests to make their own hot chocolate with all the trimmings.
Here are some more Christmas wedding ideas:
- Use plaid as your color scheme. Bring it in for bridesmaids dresses, ribbons around chairs and table clothes.
- Hand out Christmas tree ornaments with your wedding date as wedding favors.
- Use candy canes in your photo shoot. Get creative using the fun shape to hold your wedding rings and making a heart - have some fun with it.
- Give out baby evergreens as wedding favors.
- If you want to add a little humor to your wedding, dress up as a bride and groom version of Santa and Mrs. Claus.
What are some of the Christmas wedding ideas
that you have used in your holiday wedding?